Celebrating its third anniversary,
the largest teacher training initiative
Human Resource Intern will be working under the supervision of the Operations Manager & Directors, the Human Resource Intern will carry out duties for two months assigned to them in a professional manner. Will seek to gain knowledge of the company’s procedures and expand their work ethic.
Duties & Responsibilities of Human Resource Intern: click here to apply
The job profile of Human Resource Intern would include handling end to end recruitment, data management, employee engagement and assistance, and various other tasks.
- Work on on-boarding formalities.
- Plan and execute employee engagement activities.
- Work on all admin-related tasks.
- Data management.
- Assist in the recruitment process.
- Handling joining formalities.
- Talent Acquisition.
- Maintaining client as well as the candidate database.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Computer literate particularly with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word & Microsoft Power Point.
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to details, willingness to develop & learn new skills.
- Good writing, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work under pressure and efficiently.
- Ability to communicate effectively & professionally
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Positive & pro-active attitude towards work.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to speak good English. Local dialects are a bonus.
- Discretion, confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
- Letter of recommendation
- Flexible work hours
- 5 days a week
This is an unpaid internship
About Scrollwell: Scrollwell is an ed-tech startup focusing on creating quality academic content Founded in 2020 We understand how thousands of lives can be changed with the right education to every individual. We use technology to empower great educators working to develop a learner-centered idealized education mechanism
For any query or concern contact us: scrollwell.com/contact