Content Reviewer Intern – Scrollwell
Role: Content Reviewer Intern
What will you do: To write and review content as per guidelines shared. Hence it calls for consistent accuracy and quality. An ideal content reviewer will need to have the expertise, strong analytical skills & communication qualities, attention to detail, and a commitment to excellence.
- Ensure logical and meaningful review of the content
- Deliver high-quality content review consistently and accurately
- Review, maintain and create data
- Proofread, review, and edit documents for accurate use of grammar and content.
What will you need: Must-Have:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Great research ability
- Ability to produce high-quality work
- Understand brand requirements and apply effectively
- Technical capability
- Ability to work independently with no or very little supervision
- Letter of recommendation.
- Stipend 1000/-
Deadline: March 23, 2023