Webmaster Intern – Scrollwell
Scrollwell is an ed-tech startup based in Saran Bihar, focusing on creating quality academic content Founded in 2020 We understand how thousands of lives can be changed with the right education to every individual.
It is still Day 1 at Scrollwell as we believe that our journey towards revolutionizing the education industry has just begun!
We use technology to empower great educators working to develop a learner-centered idealized education mechanism
Role: Webmaster Intern
Duration: 2-3 Months [ Work From Home ]
About the work-from-home internship Selected Webmaster intern’s day-to-day responsibilities to include:
- Ensure the web servers, hardware and software are operating accurately.
- Generate and revise web pages.
- Examine and analyze site traffic.
- Regulate and manage access rights of different users on website.
- Create and modify appearance and setting of site.
- Lay out content on web pages.
- Deal with and respond to heavy volumes of email.
- Fix links that don’t work and pictures that aren’t appearing properly.
- Collects and analyzes web analytics and similar data; identifies opportunities to improve search engine optimization (SEO), time on site, web traffic, and other relevant metrics.
- Maintains and documents ownership of company’s internet domains.
- Assists employees with use of company websites through one-on-one support, user guides, and training sessions.
- Ensures compliance with company policies, procedures, and ethical standards; software licenses; and applicable state and federal laws and regulations including data security, privacy, and intellectual property laws.
- Maintains current knowledge of best practices and emerging developments in web design, web development, and technology.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Familiar with youtube live and zoom.
- Extensive knowledge of website management, analytics, design, and SEO best practices and standards.
- Working knowledge of or ability to quickly learn web content management systems, applications, and tools used by the organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
Number of Opening: 01
Stipend: Performance Based
Explore More: Click Here