PowerPoint for Education Professionals
Hands on Workshop
86 ratings, 41 reviews
Date: July 30, 2022
Time: 02:00 PM to 04:30 PM
Course Fee: 200 INR
During this hands-on session, you'll learn how to make presentations that are interesting and full of pictures. You will learn how to make a PowerPoint presentation, format it, and record it. This course will teach you how to make a presentation that can be used as a lesson for students. It will focus on how to add interesting content, structure the presentation, and record narration. Also, the course will focus on techniques and best practises for making slides with visuals that get people's attention. No more dull bullet driven slides!
This course is suitable for anyone wanting to take their skills up to the next level. Ideally, learners will be familiar with the basics of PowerPoint.
By the end of the course you'll know how to:
- Create a Presentation including all the key areas of the application.
- Slide Master – Learn to create and use the slide master to design, build and structure the foundations of your presentation.
- Work with text and Images, graphics, and objects – Learn how to add and format images. Learn how to use alignment and distribution options to organise objects within your slides. Incorporate a Smart Art graphics and compress images within PowerPoint to reduce the size of your presentations.
- Animate a Presentation – Add and manipulate animations to highlight and emphasise key information and bring your presentations to life
- Narrate a Presentation – Learn how to record narration on to your slides.
- Understand techniques for creating engaging and stunning visual presentations.
- Understand the mindset shift required to create visual slides that add impact! Avoid bullet driven presentations!
Roshan is an experienced Graphic designer, Skilled in Business Planning, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Office, and Social Media Marketing and an ace automobile engineer, currently doing MBA at National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar and created Scrollwell.
Impacted `9500+ Teachers and students and young professionals through my work over the past 1 year in classroom boot camps and online courses. has consulted various schools, organisations and companies for education related services from span geographies in India