Bootcamp on Website Designing.
05 Days Hands on Bootcamp
52 ratings, 21 reviews
Date: July 21 – 25, 2022
Time: 07:30 PM to 08:30 PM
Course Fee: 300 INR
- Install WordPress on your PC or Mac computer, so you can learn without having to pay hosting or domain fees.
- This course will teach anyone to build a functional, beautiful, responsive website with WordPress.
- Navigate around the WordPress dashboard, know what everything does and how to use it.
- Understand the main features of WordPress
- Create pages and posts, and most importantly, know the difference between the two.
- Create custom menus and navigation systems that both visitors and search engines will find useful.
- Correctly use post categories and tags, and understand why these can cause you problems at the search engines if used incorrectly.
- Know how to configure WordPress for best results
- Understand plugins & themes and how to find/install them
- Protect their WordPress website from hackers and spammers
- Create a static homepage useful for most websites, or a blog like homepage useful for bloggers.
- Create a Responsive Website that looks good on any browser
What WordPress has to offer?
- Freedom to use customized themes
- Endless custom plugins
- Personalised domain name
- Self-liability for maintenance
- High monetization potential
Install and Configure
- Install and Configure
- Setting Up and Installation
- WordPress Local Installation in XAMPP
- WordPress Administration
- WordPress Admin Dashboard and Bar
- Menu bar
- How to add a Post?
- Featured Image and Normal Image
- How to work with Categories?
- How to work with Tags
- Legally using Images and Media
- How to add a Page?
Playing with Settings
- General, Writing and Reading
- Discussion and Media
- Permalinks and Privacy
- User Profile
- Add User and User Roles
Plugin in WordPress.
- Understanding and Installing Plugins
- Installing Plugin with Upload Option
- Formidable Forms
WordPress Themes and Marketplace
- Understanding and Installing Theme
- Uploading and Installing Theme
- Premium Theme Marketplace
Menu and Widgets
- Creating a menu
- Working with Widgets
Finishing Up the Basics
- Adding Site Icon
- WordPress Customize Options
- Theme Options 1: Global
- Theme Options 2: Header, Breadcrumb and Blog
- Theme Options 3: Sidebar, Footer and Performance
Search Engine Optimization
- Picking the Best Keywords for SEO
- Preparing Your Site, Including Avoiding Things that Hurt Your Site SEO
- Understanding the Role of Content in SEO
- Optimizing Your Pages – Meta Tags, Formatting Body Text & Images, etc.
- Boosting SEO with Structured Data Markup
- Understanding the Importance of Links in SEO and How they Work for You.
Intuitive & Detailed Explanations
HD Videos + Crystal Clear Audio
Practice Exercises, Real-Time Feedback
Lifetime Access, Pocket Friendly
Roshan is an experienced Graphic designer, Skilled in Business Planning, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Office, and Social Media Marketing and an ace automobile engineer, currently doing MBA at National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar and created Scrollwell.
Impacted `9500+ Teachers and students and young professionals through my work over the past 1 year in classroom boot camps and online courses. has consulted various schools, organisations and companies for education related services from span geographies in India