Applications are invited for Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt 2022 (NTH 2.0) for Freshers. The last date of application is 31 January 2022.
About Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt 2022
Elite National Talent Hunt 2.0 (NTH) is our fresher’s hiring program to attract the best of 2022 engineering graduates across the country.
- B.E./B. Tech (Compulsory degree)/ M.E./M. Tech (5-year integrated course) full-time course recognized by the Central/State Government of India
- All branches except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food technology
- Year of passing: 2020,2021 & 2022
- 60% or 6.0 CGPA or equivalent as per your university guidelines
- Only fulltime courses: No part-time or correspondence or distance learning education in degree, 10th or 12th
- 10th standard: 60% or above
- 12th standard: 60% or above
Year of Passing
2020,2021 & 2022
Branch of Study
- All Branches Allowed.
- Except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food technology
INR 3.50 lacs per annum
Applicable for 12 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of Assessment Stage.
- The offer will be subject to all backlogs being clear.
- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (10th to graduation)
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
Online Assessment (128 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Written Communication Test: Essay writing. Duration: 20 mins
- Online Programming Test: Two programs for coding. Duration: 60 mins. Candidate can chose any one of these programming languages for the online programming test: Java, C, C++ or Python.
If you have any questions/concerns, please contact manager.campus[at]wipro.com with the subject “Elite NTH 2022” and same will be responded within 3 working days.