Celebrating its third anniversary,
the largest teacher training initiative
Three-Day Workshop on Research Methodology: Techniques, Analysis, and Presentation
Date: July 17 – 19, 2023
Time: 06:00 PM to 07:00 PM
Program Fee: 300 + Applicable GST
The Five-Day Workshop on Research Methodology: Techniques, Analysis, and Presentation equips participants with essential skills for successful research. The workshop covers various topics, including data collection techniques, data analysis using Smart PLS, report writing, and research presentation skills. Participants will learn to formulate research questions, choose appropriate data collection methods, and analyze data using advanced tools. They will also enhance their report writing abilities and develop effective research presentation techniques. By the end of the workshop, participants will have a solid foundation in research methodology, data analysis, and presentation skills, empowering them to excel in their research endeavors.
Day 1: Research Methodology Fundamentals and Data Collection Techniques
- Introduction to research methodology
- Types of research and research designs
- Formulating research questions and objectives
- Quantitative and qualitative data collection techniques
- Ethical considerations in data collection
Day 2: Data Analysis Using Smart PLS (Partial Least Squares)
- Overview of structural equation modeling (SEM)
- Introduction to Smart PLS and its advantages
- Model specification and measurement instrument design
- Data preprocessing and quality assessment
- Running Smart PLS analysis and interpreting results
- Reporting and discussing findings
Day 3: Effective Report Writing and Presentation Skills in Research
- Structure and organization of a research report
- Writing different report sections effectively
- Tips for clarity, coherence, and conciseness
- Incorporating tables, figures, and visual aids
- Strategies for effective presentations
- Planning and organizing content
- Designing visually appealing slides
- Delivery techniques and engaging the audience
- Handling questions and feedback
Roshan is an experienced Graphic designer, Skilled in Business Planning, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Office, and Social Media Marketing and an ace automobile engineer, currently doing MBA at National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar and created Scrollwell.
Impacted `9500+ Teachers and students and young professionals through my work over the past 1 year in classroom boot camps and online courses. has consulted various schools, organisations and companies for education related services from span geographies in India
What learner’s are saying.
SCROLLWELL has been really doing a great job in the field of Digital Literacy…hats off to the delivery style and patience of the presenter….rules of professionalism followed 100%….overall had a great learning experience with the team of Scrollwell.
Govt. Practising Sr. Basic School, Assam
Scrollwell is one of the best online tutors available. Their courses are timely as required and easy to comprehend. Anyone learning from Scrollwell will never be disappointed.
Besant Women’s College, Mangalore
After attending it has made more effective and efficient .The recordings are really helpful. Faculty is very humble and participant friendly that understand and give solutions to participants
Anil Kumar Goswami
Retired Civil Engineer