Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of System Test QA Engineer at HP, Bangalore.
Hewlett-Packard (HP), was an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California.
- Executes test cases independently , both manual and automation. Ability to write codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of automated systems
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned features/functionality; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with various development partners on software systems design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team to test and meet the quality requirements of the products
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Typically 0-2 years experience
- Experience is Storage Domain with Test experience is a plus
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.