Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) at Punjab Agricultural University (PAU), Ludhiana.
The Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) in Ludhiana is largest agriculture university in asia. It is a state agricultural university in India. It was established in 1962 and is the nation’s third-oldest agricultural university, after Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar and Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology, Bhubaneshwar.
Strengthening Cotton Production for diversification of Agricultural in Punjab, Misc.67 (PC-4906)” (Financed by Punjab Rural Development Board, Mohali)
- B.Sc. Agri. (Hons.) with minimum OCPA 6.00/10.00 basis or 60 % marks.
- M.Sc. in Plant Breeding & Genetics with minimum OCPA of 6.50/10.00 basis or 65% marks.
Note: The candidate who does not possess Master’s degree in the relevant subject but possesses Ph. D Degree in the discipline required at Master’s level, shall be eligible for the post.
Experience in Cotton Crop shall be desirable.
Sr. Research Fellow @ Rs. 25,000/- p.m. fixed + 20% HRA
For a period of six months or till the termination of the scheme whichever is earlier.
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants can apply in the prescribed form available in the office of the undersigned on payment of Rs. 200/- in the shape of Bank Draft payable at Ludhiana in favor of Comptroller, PAU, Ludhiana on any working day from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm along with attested copies of certificates.
- Incomplete applications or unsupported by the requisite documents will not be entertained. The candidates should appear for an interview on 24-05-2021 at 11.00 A.M. in the office of the undersigned (Room No. 114, P.G. Building, PAU, Ludhiana).
- No separate information for the interview will be sent.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
May 20, 2021
For more details, click the link below.