- 12 years of experience selling into large, enterprise companies.
- Experience working towards sales goals in Software as a Service (SaaS) sales.
- Experience building customer relationships at an executive level, and delivring results in a cross-functional/matrixed environment.
- Basic understanding of and a passion for the entire suite of Google Cloud products.
- Proven track record of successfully selling enterprise SaaS products directly and with partners.
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally at C level’s within prospect companies.
- Goal oriented and self-motivated with ability to work independently, but within a team environment
About the job
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like Google Workspace, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Your guiding light is doing what’s right for the customer, you will meet customers exactly where they are at and provide them the best solutions for innovation. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
As a Sales Specialist, you’ll be responsible for cultivating the market success of Workspace. On the Google Workspace team, we help businesses work smarter and run their organizations more effectively by delivering our cloud-based collaboration, productivity and security tools. Gmail, Calendar, Docs and Google Meet are just four of the components of Google Workspace.
In this customer-oriented role, you will leverage your knowledge of Google Workspace and business strategy to develop an execution strategy for Google Workspace in your assigned market. You will work both individually, and with the broader Sales team and partner ecosystem to prospect, qualify, develop and close new Google Workspace opportunities Leveraging the Challenger Sales methodology and communications skills, you’ll build a pipeline and work with the account teams to build out the customer solution and drive the deal to close.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Work towards assigned business and pipeline goals whilst prioritizing an outstanding customer experience to customers and prospects.
- Prospect, qualify, develop and close new business opportunities.
- Work with the wider Google Account teams and partner ecosystem on a territory strategy to generate and develop business growth opportunities for Google Workspace to maximize business results in the territory, and develop opportunities with large enterprise customers.
- Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor.