Celebrating its third anniversary, the largest teacher training initiative
Last updated: October 10, 2022
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Scrollwell EduTech LLP, Vill: Sangrampur, Post Office: Bhatgai, Saran, 841424.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Scrollwell, accessible from https://scrollwell.com/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Thank you for buying our courses. We ensure that our users have a rewarding experience while they discover, assess, and purchase our courses, whether it is an
At Scrollwell, we have customized pricing according to the services rendered by us. The details are provided to you beforehand according to the effort, efficiency and the output of the service. Typically, the range of transactions on our website varies from INR 100/- to 2000/-
Schedule of payment
Some of our services can be utilized for fixed durations. In such cases, it is clearly mentioned within the description of these services. The period of usage in these
cases vary from 15 days to 1 year.
At Scrollwell, we are committed to offering you the best possible prices.
We work hard to ensure the accuracy of pricing. Despite our efforts, pricing errors may still occur. If a course’s price is higher than the price displayed, we will cancel
your order of that item and notify you of the cancellation.
Our service is offered for sale by Scrollwell for your personal reference and not for resale. Therefore, we reserve the right to refuse to sell to any person whom we believe may be purchasing for resale.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 1 day of starting a course without giving any reason for doing so.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://scrollwell.com/contact/
We will reimburse You within 14 days from the day on which We receive the Refund Request. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.