The Google Project Management Apprenticeship is a 24-month program offering training and development to individuals looking to start a career in project management.
This apprenticeship is intended for candidates who have completed their university graduation and are looking to kick start their career in the field of Project Management.
Apprenticeship is not a full-time opportunity but a chance to upskill yourself through learning and development in your chosen field.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Hyderabad, Telangana, India; Bengaluru, Karnataka, India; Gurugram, Haryana, India; Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Minimum Qualifications for Google Project Management Apprenticeship
- University graduate or Diploma or equivalent practical experience.
- Less than 1 year of project management experience.
- Experience using productivity tools such as spreadsheets, word-processors, etc.
- Experience working with computers.
- Demonstrated problem-solving, analytical and communication skills.
- Willingness to navigate ambiguous tasks, find suitable solutions and seek help/advice where appropriate
About the Job
The Project Management Apprenticeship is building a pipeline for the next generation of Project Managers Analysts across the industry, actively bridging the gap between technical employment and education. You’ll develop general project management skills (focusing on soft skills needed for effective change and risk management) as well as put an emphasis on agile project management and innovation. Within this knowledge, you will equally gain a deep understanding of when to use these skills and how this translates to managing complex projects. An external training partner will also support you during the program.
You will be mentored and trained in a wide range of tools and techniques, distilling down data for actionable takeaways and making recommendations across different business groups.
- Coordinate internal resources for flawless execution of projects.
- Share relevant documentation and reports with project teams.
- Provide information and regular support to stakeholders.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of project scope and particulars i.e. timeframes, financials, outcomes.
- Ensure thorough project documentation, creating and reviewing reports.
Also, Check: AirAsia is hiring fresh graduates as Software engineers.