Amazon, Gurugram invites job applications for Process Assistant for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
- Experience in logistics desirable and the experience in courier industry highly preferred
- People management experience. Experience in handling field team is highly desirable.
- Experience in handling live operations preferred (wherein real-time decision making capability & bias for action is a must)
- MBA desirable.
- Experience in process improvement preferred with additional benefits for knowledge of specific methodologies such has Six Sigma, Kaizen etc.
- Defining, building and responsible for the execution of transportation processes, right from FC to customers and leveraging our Sort Center network.
- Responsible for Hiring, training and building up a highly motivated workforce for the SC teams, with support from HR and training team , to meet the operational requirements, and continuously meeting the high bar on quality and productivity.
- Coordinate with Finance, CS, FC and Projects team to matters related to SC operations.
- Continuously improve the SC process and attain a sustained level of performance standard. Initiates improvements to enhance quality standards, reduce waste, and eliminate unnecessary work.
- Analysis of the data reports to identify performance bottlenecks and improve the performance.
- Implement the formal process control and process improvement mechanisms such as Kaizen
For application & more details, click below.