HP, Bengaluru invites applications from the interested candidates for the job role of Operations Associate.
About the Company
The Hewlett-Packard Company, commonly shortened to Hewlett-Packard or HP, was an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, that developed and provided a wide variety of hardware components, as well as software and related services to consumers, small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
About the Job
Uses ability as a skilled specialist to contribute to the development of new concepts/techniques and to complete assignments/tasks in innovative and effective ways. Expert knowledge of the general/technical aspects of the job. Works on assignments that are highly complex in nature where a strong degree of independent judgment, initiative, and technical knowledge are required to resolve problems. Work is completed independently and has the ability to handle most unique situations. Frequently determines methods and procedures for new assignments. Must supervise the activities of other non-exempt employees.
- Supports advanced- and complex-level transactional processes for special or non-typical assignments independently.
- Serves as a process expert within the supply chain; capable of pulling the data, identifying trends, and communicating the meaning behind the data to exempt-level employees, typically in a consultative manner.
- Identifies complex, special, or undocumented areas for process improvement and collaborates with exempt-level employees to develop recommendations.
- Provides training and mentorship support; develops training/documentation materials.
- Monitors the execution of tasks performed by lower-level contributors.
- Provides troubleshooting and problem-solving support of complex problems.
- Leads and coordinates daily work activities; responsible for overall shift output and manage timelines.
Education and Experience Required
- Advanced knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office suite.
- Advanced written and verbal skills.
- Mastery in English and local language.
- Advanced technical knowledge is specific to business functions.
- Excellent multi-tasking ability.
- Excellent understanding of demand and supply planning processes.
- Strong project management skills.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.