IBM is inviting applications from candidates interested to work as Onboarding Success Partner for its office in Bengaluru.
About the Job
The HR Service Administrator is an integral part of IBM and HR. The goal is to create an outstanding employee experience for IBMers by delivering HR-related services and supporting our employees as they support our customers and clients. Help IBMers to build their career by providing them with a personalized experience. In this role, he/she will be part of a team that works with all areas of our global organization and is empowered to achieve goals that align with IBM’s strategy.
Job Role and Responsibilities
This position will support the HR team in building the best onboarding experience for every new joiner at IBM. The role requires one to be a detail-oriented, get-things-done professional who can think strategically, adapt quickly, and rapidly earn credibility and trust with all levels of the organization.
- Lead and run all day-to-day operations for Onboarding Orientation and other onboarding programs
- The first point of contact for a new employee and hiring manager from offer accept through onboarding
- Schedule and facilitate Orientation sessions for new hires. Welcoming new employees, facilitating paperwork completion and processing, accountability in understanding current IBM business/structure/strategy/ news
- Coordinating requests and delivery of all provisioning items by new hire’s start date
- Responsible for appropriate follow-up of each required element in the onboarding process within time frames established.
- Handle communications and inquiries from new hires
- Audit and review all new hire documents as per the statutory and company requirements
- Ensure employee data collected at the onboarding stage reaches HR system(s) in a timely manner.
- Ideally 1-year previous working experience, ideally in an international company.
- Good verbal and written language skills. Proficiency in English.
- Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Excel experience in pivot tables, VLOOKUP).
- Orientation on detail & Precision.
- Should have facilitation experience.
- Must be a self-starter, good team player, and an effective problem-solver with attention to detail, able to work independently,
- Proven Analytical and communication capabilities with strong ownership and accountability.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.