Celebrating its third anniversary,
the largest teacher training initiative
In the heart of Chandigarh, at the 15th floor of the Additional Deluxe Building in Sector-9-D, Chandigarh Administration Recruitment NoticeThe Education Department, Chandigarh Administration, has announced Advertisement No.02/2023 on September 15, 2023, for the recruitment of Special Educators on a regular basis. This is not just a job opening; it’s a chance to make a difference in the lives of special needs students and contribute to their growth and development. In this article, we’ll dive into the details of this exciting opportunity, so stay tuned.
Before we delve into the specifics of the job, let’s first take a look at the crucial dates you need to keep in mind:
Opening date of Application: September 20, 2023, from 11.00 AM onwards
Closing date of Application: October 12, 2023, up to 05.00 PM
Last date of deposit fees: October 16, 2023, up to 2.00 PM
Special Educator Positions
Now, let’s explore the positions available for Special Educators:
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||General||OBC||SC||EWS||Total Post|
|1||Special Educator VH-L||3||1||0||0||5|
|2||Special Educator Others-1||2||1||7||3||13|
Reservation for benchmark disabilities as defined in the area of Education (teaching) vide Gazette of India, Ministry of Social Justice, and Empowerment (Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan)) notification no.38-16/2020-DD-11t dated 04th January 2021 will be followed. Candidates appointed against PWD & ESM quota will consume the posts from the respective category to which they belong i.e., GEN/SC/OBC. Instructions regarding the reservation of SC/OBC category issued by the Govt. of India & Department of Personnel Chandigarh Administration will be followed. Copy of instructions is available on the official website. Under the OBC category, candidates of those castes will be given benefits which are included in Union Territory, Chandigarh list.
Wondering about the compensation for these positions? Here’s what you can expect:
- The Pay scale for the post of Special Educator (TGT) Is Rs 9300-34800+ Grade Pay Rs 4600.
- For the post of Special Educator (JBT), it is Rs 9300-34800+ Grade Pay Rs 4200, as notified by Chandigarh Administration, Finance Department (Accounts Branch) vide notification no. 7000/15/8-F&PO(7)/2023/4354 dated 29.02.2023.
Ready to take the plunge and apply for this rewarding opportunity? Applications will be submitted only ‘ONLINE’ from September 20, 2023 (11.00 AM onwards) to October 12, 2023 (up to 05.00 PM). There’s a non-refundable fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC candidates) to be paid. However, the last date to deposit the fee is October 16, 2023 (up to 02.00 PM). Persons with disabilities are exempted from payment of fees, as per instructions issued by the Government of India.
Here’s a quick step-by-step guide:
- Candidates are required to click “Recruitments” on the official website to submit the application.
- The merit list for selection will be prepared based on the total marks obtained in the Objective Type Test. One objective type test of 150 Marks will be conducted, and the qualifying mark or test will be 40% for all candidates. No interview will be conducted.
- All notices and updates will be uploaded on the official website, so candidates are advised to visit the website regularly.
For more details visit: https://nltchd.info/utedusprect/