About NITI Aayog
NITI Aayog, the National Institution for Transforming India, which is a premier policy Think Tank of India, is involved in proactively identifying and formulating transformational visionary initiatives that would enable an accelerated socio-economic growth of India while also assuming a global leadership position in various sectors in the 21st century leveraging its demographic dividend and other strengths.
About Atal Innovation Mission – NITI Aayog
Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) is Government of India’s flagship initiative under the auspices of the NITI Aayog, to create and promote a vibrant culture of innovation and entrepreneurship across the length and breadth of India. AIM’s mandate is to develop new programs and policies for fostering innovation in different sectors of the economy, providing a platform and collaboration opportunities for different stakeholders, create awareness and an umbrella structure to oversee the innovation ecosystem of the country.
About the Post
NITI Aayog (Atal Innovation Mission) is looking for young, talented, innovative and dynamic Professionals who desire to be a part of the team that is scripting the exciting transformation story which is unfolding in India today.
No. of Post
Candidates should be below 32 years of age as on the date of advertisement
Period of Contract
The engagement would be purely on contractual basis for a period of 2 years from the date the candidate joins the assignment. However, being a contractual arrangement, the engagement could be terminated at any time by the competent authority without assigning any reasons.
Rs.60,000 (Consolidated inclusive of all)
Purpose of Assignment
- To support various Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) initiatives for boosting the culture of creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship in India.
- Operational ground level execution of various AIM Programs and their implementation of various activities which may call for field level visits/support.
- To manage, review and monitor AIM beneficiaries as front end/Regional accounts holder of AIM Programs.
Tasks Related to Assignment
- Technology driven Innovation, Research and other tasks incidental thereon Creative tasks in ongoing Programmes of Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL), Mentor India, Atal Incubation Centre (AIC)/Existing Incubation Centre (EIC), Atal Community Innovation Centre (ACIC) and Atal New India Challenges (ANIC).
- Any other tasks as assigned by the Competent Authority from time-to-time.
- Bachelor of Engineering/B. Tech, OR;
- Masters in Science/Technology/Computer Application/Commerce/Statistics/Maths/Economics/ Management/Communication Development/ /PG Diploma in Management including that of one year Executive PGP; OR
- CA/CMA (ICWA), OR;
- Possessing any Professional Degree earned after a study of 4 years or more acquired after 10 + 2.
Minimum one year of professional experience in technology/ Product Development or Services / Financial or Business Management /Innovation & Entrepreneurship / Data Analytics etc
Experience in Startups / Incubation Centres OR Experience in Tinkering Labs/Maker Pacer/Incubation OR Experience in mentoring / managing any of the above.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
02nd January, 2021
For more details, click the link below.