Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Information Developer Internship at IBM, Pune.
International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 171 countries.
Roles and Responsibilities
- As a writer on the IBM Cloud Pak content development team, you will be responsible for developing customer documentation.
- You will collaborate with a diverse group of developers, designers, and testers in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines; coordinating your workload with the wider team but working independently.
- In this role, you will need to quickly gain a sound theoretical and practical understanding of the technical details and produce documentation that delights our customers. You will also advise the development team on style and language use within the product.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Writing, curating, and editing content for accuracy, clarity, and usability.
- Modeling and formatting content into viable, feasible, and desirable solutions.
- Professional quality writing and communication skills
- Researching and studying a subject and its context to inform content.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience working in an agile, squad-based, continuous delivery development model.
- Able to work independently, with a strong sense of responsibility and commitment to a dynamic, team based environment.”
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.