Apply by Sep 12
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the position of JRF in a SERB research project.
- Project Title: On Parameterized Complexity of Combinatorial Games on Graphs.
- Essential qualifications: (a) B.Tech/B.E or M.Tech/M.E in Computer Science and Engineering or M.Sc. in Mathematics and Computing/ Computer Science from a recognized institute/university or statutory body with a minimum of 60% aggregate score (6.5 grade points on a scale of 10). For SC/ST category, the candidate must have secured a minimum of 55% aggregate score (6.0 grade points on a scale of 10). (b) Candidates must have a valid GATE score or cleared CSIR/UGC-NET.
- Duration: Five months or up to the termination of the project, subject to a annual performance review.
- Application: Interested candidates must apply on the application form attached with this advertisement. Duly completed application form along with candidate’s detailed CV must be mailed or emailed to the PI, Dr. Vinod Kumar Reddy at firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach him by Sunday, 12th Sep 2021.
- Salary: Consolidated salary of Rs.31,000 per month + 16% HRA (if applicable as per the norms).
Scrollwell has launched a campus ambassador program: Please Check it to Participate.
For more Fellowship program: IIT Mandi