Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the HR Internship Opportunity at Bain & Company, Gurgaon.
About Bain & Company
Bain & Company is an American management consultancy headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. Considered among the “Big Three” management consultancies, it is seen as one of the most prestigious employers in the industry. The firm provides advice to public, private and non-profit organizations.
About the Internship
This is a six-month contract role to be part of the growing Talent Acquisition team. The contract can be extended basis internship performance.
Responsibilities & Duties
The job is not limited to the below responsibilities and may evolve on need basis.
- Utilize Applicant Tracking system (ICIMS) to enter requisition information, update job descriptions as required
- Manage and post job descriptions including internal and external postings in career page and other social media handles
- Work closely with the recruiters for interview scheduling, re-scheduling. Block calendars for the candidates and interviewers and update the recruitment tracker on real time basis.
- Schedule coffee catch-ups for the offered candidates with the buddies and hiring managers
- Manage third-party background checks, tracking, and all administrative processes through the recruiting process
- Create offer letters of the candidates as and when required
Skills and Qualifications
- 0-6 months in Recruitment Coordination
- Graduate or Post Graduate
- Energetic & Effective communicator with problem resolving outlook
- Ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment with great amount of professionalism
- Strong team player
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.