The Malaviya Centre for Innovation, Incubation & Entrepreneurship (MCIIE), Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University), Varanasi is organizing an Online Training Program on Technology Entrepreneurship Development from February 1 to March 13, 2021.
The proposed TEDP (Technology Entrepreneurship Development Programme) is a program fully sponsored and funded by the DST Govt. of India and meant to develop entrepreneurial abilities among the youth having an engineering or technology background. There are no fee or registration charges for the program.
TEDP is a structured training program of 6-weeks duration designed to motivate and develop entrepreneurs in specific products/ technologies/ processes developed by CSIR labs, R&D institutions, universities, etc.
- In the TEDP the trainees will get online exposer to technical knowledge about the products and technologies and are enabled to develop their skills at the lab of the technology provider.
- During the training period, the participants also get to know the intricacies of how to start and manage an enterprise.
- In the end, they are assisted in preparing a bankable project report.
- Faculty and trainers will be from IIT (BHU) Varanasi, BHU Varanasi, MSME, DIC, FIs, Entrepreneurs from nearby Industries, etc.
- The participants will be selected through a scrutiny of their application form received in response to this call.
Who can Attend?
Any graduate in engineering/ technology or student of 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year in any branch of B.E./ B.Tech is eligible for the online TEDP.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here. The last date to register is January 30, 2021.
The candidates selected for the program have to attend the sessions and complete the assignments successfully to obtain an e-certificate. Participants would be required necessarily laptop, mobile connection with data support of about 3-5 GB per day to attend online classes.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.