Celebrating its third anniversary,
the largest teacher training initiative
Two Days Workshop on Graphic Designing
Design Like A Pro With No Experience Using Canva
242 ratings, 44 reviews
Date: August 13-14, 2022
Time: 06:00 PM to 07:30 PM
Course Fee: 200 INR
By the end of this project, you will create six social media visuals(Facebook Cover, Facebook Post, YouTube Thumbnail, YouTube Channel Art, Instagram Post and Twitter Header) for your business. These visuals are shareable across other social media channels. This course will include an introduction to Canva, how to create social media visuals from scratch by keeping one business theme in mind and prepare them for publishing.
In this course, you will :
- Discover all of the new features available in Canva 3.0.
- While having fun, learn the fundamentals of Canva and graphic design.
- Create a strong brand identity and a brand style guide for your company.
- Learn how to make a good first impression with all of your designs.
- Canva can help you create the 20+ visuals you'll need to promote your business.
- Certificate of Participation
- Session Recording
- Resource and Material
- Learning Outcome Test
What you'll learn
- Learn how to instantly design beautiful graphics
- Learn the basic principles of design
- Learn how to design website headers
- Learn how to design presentation slides
- Learn how to use the Canva interface
- Learn how to design eBooks
- Learn how to design using templates
- Learn how to design from scratch
- How to make QR Code for your business
- How to Design Your Book Cover
- How to add a Beautiful Text Effect
- Text and Typography
- Using shapes and lines
- Adding icons and Illustrations
- Working with pictures and filters
- Adjusting colour, alignment and transparency
- Exporting your work
- Typography and font pairing
- Lines and spacing
- Shortcuts and quick tricks
- Text masking
- Basic colour theory
- An album cover
- A Youtube video thumbnail
- Youtube channel art
- A Twitter header
- A Facebook cover
- A Facebook post
- An ebook cover
- An A4 document with data charts
- Presentation slides
Roshan is an experienced Graphic designer, Skilled in Business Planning, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Office, and Social Media Marketing and an ace automobile engineer, currently doing MBA at National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar and created Scrollwell.
Impacted `9500+ Teachers and students and young professionals through my work over the past 1 year in classroom boot camps and online courses. has consulted various schools, organisations and companies for education related services from span geographies in India
What Learner's Say.
"The session was really informative. Different tools covered even apart from Canva which are helpful in creating amazing videos, PPTs, invitation card or social media posts. Thank you Roshan, explained in a very simple manner."
MIT Centre for Future Skills Excellence, MIT ADT University, Pune
"Thanks to Scrollwell for bringing this wonderful topic to our doorstep and creating an interest in the subject Canva.
The instructor was good in his subject. He had a good hold on the topic and a good command over his language. The methodology used was interactive. The clarification of doubts was upto the point and satisfactory."
Besant Women's College, Mangalore, Karnataka
"It was really good. Learnt a lot of things. Had a great session, looking forward for more such workshops. "
Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi.
"The session was very productive. Although I couldn't attend the Live session due to some reasons but I watched the recorded video and it was very helpful."
CV Raman Global University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha