American Express, Gurgaon invites job applications for Business Analyst post for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
About the Role
Global Merchant and Network Services (GMNS) is the merchant acquirer, processor and marketing partner for the millions of merchants around the world who accept American Express Cards.
The business analyst role is an integral part of the Strategy, Planning and Development team that supports the performance and analysis for the GMNS business across the Asia Pacific region and is critical in supporting business needs through the development of data analysis, accurate tracking of results and implementation of process efficiencies.
This analyst collects, organizes, tracks and manipulates data for use in development of forecasts and other statistical measurements. Has a strong analytical and process-oriented mindset, feels comfortable collaborating with internal customers, and demonstrates thought leadership and professionalism while performing job responsibilities.
- Partner with SP&D Manager in providing key insights to business performance and oversee all reporting and analytical requirements to stakeholders.
- Manage monthly production of YTD results to regional markets and senior leadership.
- Perform Quality Checks of BAU Reports produced by our supporting partner team in India (SABE), ensuring 100% data accuracy.
- Support the annual Planning Process which includes forecasting, target setting and Portfolio planning.
- Identify opportunities to enrich existing reports, streamline processes, and produce new content/analytics, in partnership with global and regional stakeholders.
- Lead the streamlining and enhancing of reporting/metrics as required.
- Support the infrastructure projects related to Tableau.
- Provide support in absence of SP&D Manager.
- Fulfil ad-hoc requests, with high quality and timely response.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 3 years of work experience.
- As an integral member of the APAC Strategy, Planning and Development Team you will be expected to work in a highly dynamic environment and demonstrate the flexibility to adapt and respond to changing business needs and priorities. You will also have a high appreciation for detail coupled with a focus on delivery excellence.
- The role requires strong Analytical and Project Management skills. You should be comfortable working with individuals in different levels of the organization and be able to influence change where necessary.
- Technically, your advanced Excel and data mining skills will be essential to success in this role. Ideally you will also have a working knowledge of SAS, Tableau and Salesforce.com, however these are not essential and adequate exposure and learning of these tools can be gained while you are in role.
For applications & more details, click below.