Applications are invited for Brand Development Associate at Amazon, Bengaluru for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. The company is driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives.
- Exposure to e-commerce, sales and digital marketing.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with the ability to face external and internal partners in a professional and mature manner, and strong ability to handle objections.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment. ·
- 1+ years of experience in sales, advertising, brand marketing, sales promotions or account management
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience in an analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction
- Passion for operational excellence and discipline in executing repeatable processes
- Excellent written/oral communication and presentation skills. Ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly
- Proven ability to manage the business “by the numbers”. Must be metrics-driven
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and SQL
Roles & Responsibilities
- Understand products and services offered by Amazon Launchpad and articulate its features and benefits to brands and stakeholders.
- Develop and deliver brand facing solutions to solve for critical business challenges for our sellers
- Own the brands growth and success within the program and continuously engage with sellers and internal teams to ideate on new solutions for seller success
- Analyze data with rigour and detail orientation, to identify and solve problems for brands on the program.
- Own and manage integration of portfolio of sellers and help them become self-reliant through basic training. Focus on brand development and exceeding sales goals of our brands
- Discovery of strategic business opportunities for our brands through cross function collaboration with category teams, sales teams etc.
- Accountable to meet business goals for their function.
- Ensure removal of any roadblocks that hinder goal achievement with minimal supervision.
- Works with the team to build weekly/monthly business reviews.
- Drive the reviews with partner teams, peers, management on a regular basis.
- Proactively gathers, analyzes, and shares data with management to influence business decisions.
- Works with the team to identify and implements solutions and pilots to drive process efficiencies & business goals.
- Exhibits & drives a culture of putting customer first with the team.
- Should capture the voice of customer and share customer pain points with the management team.
You may also be interested in: