Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Consulting Intern, Growth Strategy and Implementation at Frost & Sullivan, Bengaluru.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan is an American business consulting firm. It offers market research and analysis, growth strategy consulting, and corporate training. It has about 45 offices in the Americas, Africa, Asia, and Europe; the principal office is in Santa Clara, California.
About the Internship
Due to continuing company success and growing client engagements, the Growth Strategy and Implementation Practice of Frost & Sullivan are seeking Consulting Intern (s) to support the next stage of global growth for the company.
As a Consulting Intern at Frost & Sullivan, you will be part of a dynamic global team that strives for excellence in work and social engagements. The average person spends most of their adult lives at work, yet few feel that their contributions are important or that they are being challenged.
As a Consulting Intern at Frost & Sullivan, you will be encouraged to develop your intellectual curiosity, learn to leverage visionary innovation to address the global challenges of disruption, and be provided the ability to collaborate across various areas of the company.
The incumbent is principally responsible for creating incisive market intelligence documents on companies, markets, and sectors that can be leveraged by C-level executives for their short, mid, and long-term business planning and also a contribution to commercial activities.
- Research and insights to meet project objectives
- Project coordination – work with multiple stakeholders on global GSI projects
- Deliver some tasks of the consulting projects
- Identify relevant strategies for clients based on insight
- Complete high quality projects on time and within budget
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelors/Masters in Business Studies/ Statistics/Economics/Political Science – some corporate experience preferred
- Must possess good database and Internet research capabilities required for insightful secondary research and demonstrate a flair for supporting primary research
- Ability of multi-tasking with a quick grasp of industry knowledge
- Flair for Creative Problem Solving; Logical Reasoning; Analytical Thinking; Strategic Thinking
- Organized team player with good sense of prioritization of time and multiple tasks
- Energetic self-starter with strong ability to work independently and comfortable with ambiguity
- Comfortable to accommodate changes in work timings to suit global client expectations
- Demonstrated interest in future trends
- Business acumen and analytical ease
- Excellent command of Microsoft Excel
- Adept at creating compelling Powerpoint Presentations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with complete fluency in spoken and written English
- Competent business writing skills
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the Consulting Internship at Frost & Sullivan, Bengaluru.
Also Check: Quick Guide About TCS MBA Hiring