Applications are invited for EY internship 2021 at Gurgaon, India.
EY builds a better working world, by creating long-term value for clients, people, and society and building trust in the capital markets. EY teams provide assurance and help its clients grow, transform and grow across 150 countries.
Eligibility for EY internship 2021
Following professionals are eligible for EY internship;
- MBA/MA/MCom or equivalent postgraduate degree from a recognized University
- 0..6 – 1.0 years of experience in a research/analysis role
- Exposure in handling international customer/client interaction would be a plus.
- Well-developed analytical, interpersonal, and communication (both verbal and written) skills in English
- Proficient in MS Office
- Must be well versed with financial instruments used for investment purposes like Shares, Mutual Funds, Insurance, etc.
EY requires candidates to own & execute global processes related to personal Independence monitoring activities. The candidate should be familiar with working in an unstructured & complex environment. The role requires out-of-box thinking, logical reasoning, communication skills, and decision-making skills.
The candidate should be able to continuously add value to assigned processes and develop solutions for situations that may not have been previously documented.
- Conduct both systematic and intuitive secondary research techniques
- Analyse the research findings, draw inferences and conclusions in response to the research requirement
- Understands key requirements of firm and regulators’ risk management rules and policies
- Uses analytical and project management methodology and tools
- Completes all assigned projects/tasks in line with the standard operating procedures
- Ensures completeness, accuracy and appropriateness of all task assigned
- Facilitates and drives the process to completion by timely following up on requests from Onshore
- Plans and organizes own work and keeps the project managers/key stakeholders informed of status and activities
- Performs a self-review of the results prior to submitting to the project managers
- Flags issues/potential challenges to the project managers at an appropriate time so that timely action can be initiated.
- Exceptional and proven customer service skills, including responsiveness and commitment to quality
- Prior hands on experience on basic project management skills working on different time bound projects (internal and external) and managing the same effectively would be preferred
- Highest standard of ethics, integrity, and values.
- Highly-motivated with ability to perform well even when under pressure; proven ability to successfully complete multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Role may require working post shift hours
- Plans and organizes own work and keeps others informed of status and activities.
- Ability to work well in a team and foster teamwork among others
- Ability to work with a global mind-set
- Good analytical skills with a logical mind-set
Also, Check; TCS is hiring fresh graduates