The program aims to enable academic fraternity to efficiently perform teaching and administrative work from home. The program will go through hands-on training on the following ICT Add-ons. organized by Scrollwell
- Google Drive, Google Docs, Digital Signature, Google Group
- Google Forms, Google Quiz & Add-ons
- Certfy’em, Mail Merge
- Timer + Proctor
- Grammarly, Dictation.io
- Small PDF, WebPaint
After completion of the program the participants will be able to do the followings efficiently:
- Collaborate, Create, share and manage documents.
- Send emails to the groups.
- Make your classes interactive
- Conduct tests and examination safely
- Work on PDF’s
- Create quiz, generate class reports and send scores and certificates to students
- Record videos, edit & and post it on YouTube
- Represent ideas and concepts through mind mapping
- Write easily by giving commands freely without any errors.
Focused Audience: You should take this course if you are a person who’s interested in learning how to set up online teaching tools. This can include educators (school and higher education), research scholars, business/ corporate trainers, and non-profit organizations.
Registration fee for the training program is 100/-.
Confirmation of participation will be communicated through e-mail. Certificate will be shared after completion of programme